Educational Services are provided by a Master’s Level educational psychologist. Our educational psychologist is able to evaluate a child and help guide services provided in the school. Services offered include:
- Testing for Learning Differences and Disabilities such as dyslexia (reading and decoding struggles), dysgraphia (written language delays), and dyscalculia (math delays)
- Consultation with parents and caregivers regarding your child’s school services such as a 504 accommodation plan, Individualized Education Plan (IEP), effective accommodations individually tailored to your child’s strengths and need areas, and offer information on research based interventions.
- Our educational consultant also offers training for professionals and school districts in:
- Research based strategies for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Research based strategies for children with Learning Disabilities
- Planning, administering and writing comprehensive evaluations
- Implementing social skills groups for children
- Private social skills training
Educational assessments are generally completed as part a team evaluation with other providers at the Rosenberg Center to provide the most comprehensive evaluation and treatment plan possible. We are proud to have good working relationships with local school districts such as Mounds View, Roseville, Stillwater, White Bear Lake and others. Contact us by phone or email
to speak to schedule an appointment for your child.